RE: What is the dark side of being an air hostess in India?
I do not directly qualify to answer this but i follow aviation industry very closely, hence taking an attempt.
- Body clock- the natural body clock gets drastically disturbed. Long flights need the crew to be attentive for long durations and aslo the altitude and speed messes up the biological clock.
- Whiny travellers- let’s face it. We all have seen some really angry and whiny customers complaining all the time.
- Might not be able to attend family in sudden emergencies.
- The pay is not the most handsome in private indian budget carriers.
- You need to be energetic and have a smile on your face ALL THE TIME.
Although these problems exist, it is probably the best job for those who want to travel the world.