What is the dark side of being an air hostess in India?
I do not directly qualify to answer this but i follow aviation industry very closely, hence taking an attempt.
- Body clock- the natural body clock gets drastically disturbed. Long flights need the crew to be attentive for long durations and aslo the altitude and speed messes up the biological clock.
- Whiny travellers- let’s face it. We all have seen some really angry and whiny customers complaining all the time.
- Might not be able to attend family in sudden emergencies.
- The pay is not the most handsome in private indian budget carriers.
- You need to be energetic and have a smile on your face ALL THE TIME.
Although these problems exist, it is probably the best job for those who want to travel the world.
There are no fixed amount, it depends on several factor such as-
- Viewer country (i,e- if the viewer from US will will earn almost 10 times than the viewer from India)
- No of times Ads appearing in your videos per 1000 views( Generally it varies from 30 to 45% times depending on your popularity of your channel.)
- Types of Ads appearing in your videos. (Generally there are three types of Ads where the “Skip Ad” type gives you more money. Again types of Ads depends on your channel popularity.)
- Your content. ( If your content is Good, Reliable, Not involving any copyright violation activity then ads appear in a constant way).
- Medium of language in your video content.
Including all condition we have seen on an average the payment is –
~1$ per thousand views.
Follow our Channelfor more YouTube related information.